Breaking: Bitcoin (BTC) Explodes 10% As Markets Gain $10 Billion In 20 Minutes
Bitcoin (BTC) just jumped 10% to cross US $7,300 at approximately 13:39 UTC according to XBT.net.
After recovering last week’s losses from a variety of good news, Bitcoin looks as strong as ever trading at $7,339.91.
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Chart
Bitcoin soared past $7,300 rather quickly, reflecting further positive feeling for the past few days. Bitcoin (BTC) can continue to climb rapidly as the rally just began.
A succession of good news for the industry
In just the past 3 or 4 days an incredible amount of positive news and energy has rejuvenated traders and the industry.
- Blackrock, one of the largest asset managers in the world, expressed interest in Bitcoin Futures
- Coinbase gets approved to become an SEC-regulated securities broker-dealer after the successful acquisition
- BitPay receives BitLicense from NYDFS
- SBI, major Japanese exchange, opens trading
- Coinbase announces five potential new coins
- Robinhood adds Litecoin, Dogecoin and BCH trading
- Korean exchanges pass self-administered security exam
Markets gain $10 billion in 20 minutes
Together with Bitcoin, nearly every coin jumped in value to add a collective $10 billion in as little as 20 minutes.
Market performance of top 10 coins
Bitcoin continues to gain momentum. It’s currently exchanging hands around $7,327. Check back for updates on the situation.